Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weird Happenings

I saw blue swirls in front of me as my alarm clock went off. They were just floating there, in mid-air. I shook my head and they wouldn't go away. I just closed my eyes and stumbled to my alarm clock and turned it off.
"Are you okay Julie?" Miley said rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine," I said slowly opening my eyes, no more blue swirls, but now, why did I taste cinnamon?
"Did you see like, uh, blue swirls, by chance, when you woke up?" I asked, hoping for a yes answer.
"What are you talking about???" Miley looked at me, puzzled.
"Um, nevermind," I said hurrying out of the room. After I walked out, the cinnamon taste went away.
I heard a door slam, tons of pink zig-zags appeared right before my eyes! They went away just as the sound went away. I went to the library to get my mind off of this. I opened a book and all the letters were different colors! A was lime green. B was red. C was yellow...It was crazy! I couldn't read like this! It was giving me a headache just to look at this. I snapped the book shut and breathed. I had to find out what was happening to me. Right now! Miley came into the library, the door slammed, I saw pink zig-zags, I heard her voice, I tasted cinnamon.

To Be Continued...

2 comments:

anika✝☯∞ said...

Creepy. I hope you find out what's happening soon, Julie!

Doodledog said...

Oh, no, Julie! I think you have Confusion of the Senses!