Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confusion of the Senses?

I was puzzled at my latest comment. I typed into google, 'Confusion of the Senses'
A million gazillion links popped up, I opened them all up in tabs and started to read. All of them had an interesting word, 'synesthesia'. So I opened another window and typed synes-...whatever. And it told me a bunch of things.

Synethete's are the people who have synesthesia. Synesthetes experience, "confusion of the senses".
There are different types. Some types they see all their black letters, in color! And they always are that color if they were originally in black. Some taste, hear, see, smell, feel, something, when they, taste, hear, see, smell, feel, something! It just depends...
Wowie...I have synesthesia.

To Be Continued

2 comments:

Doodledog said...

OMG! How do you get Confusion of the Senses?

anika✝☯∞ said...

Poor Julie! I feel so bad 4 u!