Tuesday, May 4, 2010

School Problems....

So you may have not known...We have school...Yes, you heard me...School...We don't talk about it much on this blog because it's a boring subject! Our school is called: Ridgeway Branches But there has been lots of bullies lately....
http://magicalmisadventuresofmarisol.blogspot.com/2010/04/not-so-amazing-abbey.html
Ok, not lots..But they have one, and so do we...It's spreading... By the way, just so you know, this is Miley.
I walked into my class yesterday and sat down next to my BFF, or my favorite sister, Julie. Hannah walked in and did the same but sat next to Kathleen.
"Where's Emma?" I whispered to Julie.
"I don't know she's never late!" She whispered back.
Just then at that moment, Emma, and "her crew", Lexi and Leanne, walked in.

(The reason we dont have shoes is becuz our teacher, Mrs. Quinn, is the best teacher ever! She lets us take off our shoes! :D)
"What in the world?" I said in shock.
The three "darlings" (as they would call themselves) flipped their hair as they walked by us.
"Luckily this is an all girl school... If you know what I mean," Julie whispered to me.
Emma, THE Emma, we knew, was always mean, of course, but she never showed it at school! I just shook it off and sighed.
"Maybe it's just me," I mumbled to myself.
Then, as we walked through the hallways towards Math class, Emma seemed to bump into me on purpose! The books in my hands scattered to the floor...
"Oops..." Emma said sarcastically.
Anger filled me as I said, "Evil..."
Julie, Kathleen, and Hannah helped me with my books.

"What is wrong with her?" Hannah asked me.
I just shook my head to communicate: "I Don't Know."
As Hannah walked into the bathroom to fix up her hair, she saw Emma in there talking to her crew. Hannah leaned against the corner of the wall so she could hear what she was saying to Leanne and Lexi.

"Do you think our plan is working?" asked Emma suspiciously.
"What's the point of the plan exactly?" Lexi snickered.
"We need to try to-"
Just then the bell rang, Hannah couldn't hear a word they were saying. She sighed. And she darted to the cafeteria to tell me what happened.
Weird huh? We'll see what happens with school today and we'll post tomorrow about it...I just really hope Emma isn't becoming a bully at school! Uh oh, here she comes now...Gotta sign off! BYE!

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Uh-oh...
I'm glad you have friends. They're the best, they'll help you through it. :)