Monday, May 17, 2010

The Missing Locket Part 4

I flew downstairs to find Lexi's wedding dress, my hands were shaking while searching every nook and cranny of that lacey dress. But, found nothing.
I thought about the other thing SwissMissLotti said...Table cloth...I groaned in confusion...We dont have any lacey tablecloths OR flowers OR DOILYS OR FACNY NAPKINS! I wanted to scream, but that wouldn't be right...I thought..."KATHLEEN'S UNDERDRESS!" I practically tripped over my own feet running to the dolls bag, I rumbled through and found it! A....'nother clue.... Oh well... this is what it said:
A click something beautiful comes out
guess you'll have to find out!

OH NO! THIS IS TERRIBLY HARD! (and she's a bad poem writer ROTFL)

1 comment:

Muzzy said...

that paper cutter your mom got a few years ago? Printer? HURRY! Good luck.
I awarded you. go to my blog to get it