Friday, May 7, 2010

Bad Day At School Part 2

No pics this time...I forgot my camera...Why am I in a bad mood? I had ANOTHER bad day...A few days ago...
Here's what happened.
We walked into the school doors, very slowly, looking around to make sure Emma wasn't in sight...I started darting towards the classroom when I bumped into Jessica, her books went flying across the marble floor.
"I'm so sorry Jess!" I looked down.
Jessica lifted up my head and wiped my brown hair out of my eyes.
"It's ok! Why were you in such a rush?" Jessica asked.
Jessica's freckles bounced on her nose as she talked.
"I was running to class..."
"But the bell is still 5 minutes away!" Jessica giggled.
"I know, but have you seen how Emma's acting lately? She EVEN has her hood on! (NOT showing her hair!)" I explained.
"Oh...Hey! It's just like Marisol's school! She-" 
I interrupted Jessica, "Yes I know...Just like Abigail."
"Well I'd better get to class...Bye Miley! See you at lunch!" Jessica waved as she walked away.
Ok...Now I need to get to class! I thought. 
I rushed into class, the teacher was facing the chalkboard, so a slipped into my seat (she didn't see me) just as the bell rang. I leaned over to Julie, "Where's Emma?" I asked cautiously.
"I don't-" 
The teacher started talking, "Hello everyone, Emma is absent today, she has a cold."
"A COLD?!?!?" Julie and I whispered in unison.
"How could this be?" I asked really fast.
"Momma sent her to school!" Julie whispered, she thought no one could hear her but Kathleen heard.
"I saw her too! She was walking to school! I need her here! We need to investigate!" Kathleen complained.
"This MUST me one of her stinky schemes," Hannah scowled.
The class seemed like hours before the free period bell finally rang! My sisters and I rushed out of the classroom to find Emma.
"Lets split up!" I suggested.
"Good idea! I'll take the bathroom!" Julie exclaimed.
"I'll check the hallways," Kathleen said.
"I'll check the library," Hannah said.
"That means I'll get the classrooms!" I said excitedly.
We all darted in different directions. I rushed into every classroom, but no sign of Emmi (our nickname for her).

Hannah ran up to the library doors. She looked up at the big sign on the door, CLOSED. Hannah sighed and wondered if anyone else was having any luck.
Well her answer was no, Kathleen had checked every hallway, twice and still no sign of Emma. They all met up on a bench next to a locker, but Julie.
"JULIE MUST BE HAVING SOME TYPE OF LUCK!" Kathleen jumped up.
Kathleen must've read Julie's mind because there she was, pressed up against the wall (where Hannah had been the other day), staring at, Emma.
"We have to find Julie!" Emma complained.
Lexi and Leanne just sat on the counter, afraid that if they say something, they will get scolded. Julie stepped out behind the wall.
Lexi giggled, "Not a second ago we were talking about you Julie."
"I know, I was here, I heard," Julie glared.
Emma grabbed Julie on the arm, "If you squirm I will tighten my grip."
Julie didn't believe her, she tried to get away and Emma gripped harder.
Ow! Come on! Wasn't it hard enough already? Julie thought, but didn't dare to say it.
"How would you like your hair a little blonder?" Emma said mysteriously.
Julie was falling into her trap! "Well I guess, I love blonde," Julie said.
She couldn't stop herself, Emma pulled over a chair and started to dye her hair.
"Now we let the dye sit," Emma explained.
"Make sure you let it sit 15 minutes!" Julie said pointing to the box.
"Oh I will," Emma said. "Not," She said in a whisper.
About 50 minutes later they took off the towel and her hair was COLORFUL!!!
She screamed, tears welled in her eyes. She wanted to hit Emma so badly, but she knew that would be wrong, she ran out with her face in her hands. She looked in her locker frantically for something to cover up her hair. She found a hat! She tucked her hair in the hat, and slammed her locker shut. She rushed to class for free period was over.
After school was over, Hannah, Kathleen, and I all gathered around Julie. They were shooting questions at her,
"Why do you have a hat on?"
"Did Emma shave you're hair or something?"
"Why were you so late?"
She finally couldn't take it, "STOP!!!!!!" She yelled bursting out into tears.
She took off her hat, no one needed to say no more. Tears streamed down Julie's face. And we walked home.
WE NEED TO FIND A SOLUTION!
Will post later..
~Miley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should start writing a book....this is very interesting...will check back soon!


Jordan

Mia said...

Whats up with- oh.....

Mia said...

Whats up with- oh.....