Friday, May 21, 2010

The Missing Locket Part 5

I saw I had a comment! So I rushed to the cutter, but there was just dust. Then I went to the printer and looked, in it, on it, over it, EVERYWHERE! Nothing was there...I sighed. I thought of CLICK, so I ran to the computer and checked on the keys. Nothing. I thought what else you could click....A camera! I ran to the camera hoping to find my locket. But again...I just found ANOTHER clue.
Back and forth, up and down
sing this song and you might have found
your next clue, if you sing the right tune
so you'd better think, this thing may reach the moon (expression)
HELP MEEEEE!

4 comments:

Muzzy said...

the (ewwww) Howdown throwdown??? Good luck!

Gabrielle said...

teeter-totter?

Anonymous said...

"Hey Diddle Diddle, the Cat and the Fiddle?" Is that it? Try it!

Samantha

Brittany-Amelia said...

a swing? mebbe?