Tuesday, May 11, 2010

School Problems (Solutions) Part 3

We walked to school a few days ago, Julie wearing a hat (because of the so-called "accident"). We walked in a surprisingly, there Emma stood, with her gang, at a booth. The sign at the booth said:
FREE NAIL PAINTING!
Kathleen rolled her eyes as she watched all the girls in line get their nails painted... Then she sighed and said, "Well I DO need my cuticles done..."
She started to head towards the booth as I pulled her arm away.
"But I was gonna get my nails done," She said disappointedly.
"No time for that!" I said to her.
"Come on, lets go to class, then at free period, we will try to find her again! Then trap her! Just like Marisol and her sisters did!" Hannah said to us.
We ran to class, but on our  way, we bumped into Emma...There were a few more minutes before class. So I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the bathroom, after I was in with Emma, Julie blocked the heavy white door.
"Why?" I said to her.
"Why what? I-I don't know what you're talking about!" She said with a stutter in a worried voice.
"Yes you do!" Julie yelled starting to charge towards her, Hannah got to her just in time to stop her.
"Ok fine!!!" Emma said in a crying voice.
"I was on the doll computer and I saw that Miley was on Mari-Shea's blog earlier...So I clicked on the link and saw what Abigail was doing..I thought it was great idea...Because I didn't want to be all normal...I wanted to be popular. So I got Lexi and Leanne into it by telling them I wouldn't turn their hair colors if they joined..." Emma looked down.
"But you're totally popular, besides...You saw what they did after! Didn't you notice that she got caught?" I asked her.
"Well yes...But I'm harder to catch" She said softly.
"Oh, I see..." I said.
Complete silence filled the room. As Emma burst into tears.
"I'm so so so so so very sorry Julie!" She ran and gave Julie a hug.
"I'm sorry guys! I realize now, that this was a bad idea the whole time!" She said tears rolling down her cheeks. "Do you guys forgive me?"
We looked at each other, "We forgive you!" We all said at once.
We all gave each other a big group hug, as Lexi and Leanne walked in. Emma explained to them that the deal was off and we all group hugged again. We all rushed to class and sat down.
That was the best day ever! I am so glad we figured it out.
Thanks for Reading!
~Miley

JUST KIDDING! NOT DONE YET!
We have another problem...And we think whoever is doing it (AKA LAUREN) read on how to do it by a post...Oh boy...PEOPLE STOP POSTING THIS STUFF!! No no it's ok...My sisters just need a lesson.
Well I'm gonna trade off and give this to Julie, to tell you the story, of "The Missing Locket"
Hey It's Julie here...This is a baaaaaaad day...I lost my lucky locket! And now...Lauren is sending me on a Scavenger Hunt to find it...Can ANYONE guess where she got THIS idea from? Right-O!
http://www.aggossipblog.com/
Totally that blog...Now Lauren is the biggest fan EVER of Kit's idea over at AGGOSSIP.
She gave me this clue:
You can build me or un-build me I am a wonderful thing
You use your imaginations, for fun is what I bring
I am colorful plastic and have holes too
You can make anything come out of the blue
Can you help me figure it out? Aggossip, I thank you so much for letting me do this!
Now everyone..What do you think this object/objects is/are?
~Julie