Friday, May 14, 2010

The Missing Locket Part 3

Ok, so I saw all the comments and I rushed outside to find sticks...But I found nothing but mud and dirt..I thought about what Jenna said, then I ran to my "uncle's" room as fast as I could and looked in his pick-up sticks box for my locket. Nothing...Drawing utensils! That's a good Idea SwissMiss(heart's)Lotti! I ran to the schoolroom. I searched every drawer and every cabinet for ANYTHING but found just drawing utensils.
Then I gave up, I slouched on the couch and sighed.
"What's wrong?" Asked Kathleen as she walked in.
"Remember the comments I got? For the Missing Locket?" I asked her.
"Yeah..."
"Well...I've checked ALL OF THEM and NONE OF THEM are right!" I complained.
"Well I was just on the Dolls Computer and I saw a new one! Come on!" Kathleen dragged me into the basement and I looked at it...
"A jumprope..." I said slowly. I paused for a moment to think. "THAT'S IT!" I jumped to my feet and flew to the drawer hoping to find my locket with Iona's jumprope, but instead, another paper sat there. I was devastated...At least it was something...
Here is what it said:
This is all white and full of lace
You'd better think hard and pick up the pace
Oh man! How am I supposed to figure THAT out! It's so short! HELP!
~Julie

4 comments:

Muzzy said...

Doilys! (SP???) Kathy's undies! Fancy napkins!

Gabrielle said...

a wedding dress?
tablecloth?

Anonymous said...

Yay, I was right! Is this one that flower that is white and called lace? That's all I can think of..

Muzzy said...

I awarded you guys! Go to my blog to get it :D