Friday, September 10, 2010

The Chat

Hey guys! This is Julie...Here is about Miley and I's fight...

I was on the computer chatting with my best friend, Julie on the computer. And I was talking to her about the fight... Here is her EXACT reply..
"You know you don't need to fight over something like that" Julie typed.
I couldn't say anything after that... Then all the sudden Miley came into the chat not knowing I was here...Here is our exact chat... M- means Miley says and J- means Julie says

M: Oh Sorry Julie...I didn't know you were here...Um...I was just leaving...
J: MILEY WAIT!
M: What?
J: A good friend...well told me that this is a crazy thing to fight about... I mean I was just misunderstood and you just thought that I understood perfectly and that I didn't care about Sky...
Miley SighedM: You're right...This ends here
J: Friends Forever?
M: Agreed..
We both hugged our computers we were on
Kathleen in background says, "You guys know you can just hug in real life! You are 3 computers away from each other!!!"

We got off the computer and hugged each other for so long...I was so relieved to have my sister back...
"Now I wont be mad at you at your surp-" Kathleen ran over and covered my mouth.
Kathleen's eyes widened. Miley looked suspicous.
"At your...Um...Supper...You know...In the dining hall? She was going to have a food fight with you... Yeah.." Kathleen made up off the tip of her head.

The rest of today I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt...And as a matter of fact...We did end up having a food fight....

No comments: