Thursday, September 16, 2010

Buddy's First Walk

If you didn't know. I got a new dog for my birthday! (Click here for post)
So today I finally decided to give him a walk.

I was walking and it was going great.


But then I heard a dog barking in the distance. I tried to hold on but Buddy was so strong he pulled me down, flat on my face. And the leash slipped off too.
But to my surprise Buddy wasn't going to the other dog. He just rolled in the green grass.
First I scolded him for pulling me. Then he rolled again. It looked like fun. So I joined him.

Even though Buddy can sometimes be a pest...I'll always love him.

♥Miley♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddy looks just like my new pup .. have fun with him and keep posting we love your posts ..

Glad to hear he was not going after the other dog and that you two could have some fun together ..

Marsali