Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Backyard: A Photo story by Julie Albright

"Miley!!!!" I yelled.
She skipped out. I told her that we were going on a trip around the backyard.
"Where's Hannah?" I asked her.
"Oh she's um...checking the mail she'll be back in a few minutes." Miley replied.
"Okay well come one!" I said.
ONWARD AND UPWARD!

"The swings! My favorite part!!" Miley ran for the yellow seat.

"I don't think I'm doing this right!" I yelled to Miley.
She helped me down.

Then finally Hannah joined us for watching clouds...

Now for the slide.
"Do we have to climb all these steps?" Hannah asked.
"WELL OF COURSE!" Miley said.

"I-I'm not too sure about this..." Hannah said nervously.
Before Hannah could reject going down Miley pushed them off the rim of the slide and they zoomed down.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Maeve said...

I love the last pic!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh .. everyone seems to be having all kinds of fun .. we love going outside to play .. if it would just stop raining here ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Mia said...

Same here! IF it stops we will write about it! ~Mia