Friday, December 17, 2010

Updates and such...

Hello Dear Readers,
This is Kathleen! Yes, I am better. Wanna know what I had? I had pneumonia! It was really bad, especially since I have asthma. 

Anyway, I am super excited for Christmas. We probably WONT get a new sister, but I'll be prepared. I overheard Iona talking and saying that she might get this NEW kind of doll, when she has the money. I overheard her say "Journey Girls" so I searched online and I saw these:
 




I wouldn't mind having one of these pretty little girls in my family!

Snow. All around the world people have been getting snow, and we got so little of snow, we can barely make a snowball. *Sigh* We haven't had any good snow this winter.

I hope you guys are having a great Winter Break!

~Kathleen MacKenzie

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I have a giveaway for a handmade skirt for an 18" doll going on at my blog right now. http://tinyurl.com/AGSkirt1f

Doodledog said...

It's good that you're better! Did you get to do the Thanksgiving Play?

-Doodledog
agirlandherdolls.blogspot.com

Mia said...

I have the same problem!!! just... TO MUCH SNOW!!! Besides AMERICAN GIRL PLACE.................