Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Play...CANCELLED?

Sorry for no post, I have a major story to tell you that happened on thanksgiving!

I was just fixing my hair, when I wondered, I've seen all the dolls getting ready for the play, BUT Kathleen.


Just then, Julie ran in to make her bed.
And to my surprise, asked me, "Miley, have you seen Kathleen anywhere?"

As I was finishing my hair I heard Hannah yelling: "MILEY!!! COME QUICK!!!"
Uh oh. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me, to her room. When I walked in I saw Hannah holding an icepack on Kathleen's head. Kathleen was asleep. (Don't blame me, Life of Faith Dolls CANT close their eyes. But you could tell by her face, she was sick.

"Oh Kathy!" I said rushing over to her.
In a split second I had gotten the person in charge of this school and she was driving Kathleen to the hospital.

"I guess we can't do the play, she was the main character!" Julie said.
"Yep," I replied.
************************************************
Later that day, I visited Kathleen. I saw her sound asleep in a hospital bed.
I was careful not to wake her up as I set 2 stuffed animals next to her head.

TO BE CONTINUED...

4 comments:

Doodledog said...

Oh no! I hope everything turns out okay!

-Doodledog

Mia said...

So Sorry!!! Mia In Indiana (true!)

Emma Kate said...

I hope Kathleen will get better and that you dolls can still do the play.

Doodledog said...

I hope she's alright! Did the play get canceled?

-Doodledog
agirlandherdolls.blogspot.com