Saturday, December 25, 2010

Surprise!

Julie
I tossed and turned in my bed. Partly because I wanted to play more with my new toys I had gotten for Christmas, partly because Miley had the loudest snore, but mostly, because I heard voices outside my dorm, new voices. I got up, put on my slippers and peeked around the corner. Before I knew it a doll had grabbed me and held my mouth, to keep me from screaming.
"Please don't scream," the doll said.
"W-Who are you?" I asked as she lowered her hand.
I could not see her, because the hallways were dark at this time.
She flipped a switch and instantly lights made her more clear.
"My name is "Margret" but call me "Maggie", or "Kit"! I prefer Kit the most," She said.
"My name's Julie," I yawned. "You better get to bed, do you have a dorm?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll go...Night!" She skipped away.
I have some getting used to of this girl, her peppy attitude, her bright eyes. I used to be the new girl, and now I'm not. New group picture coming...I guess.. The next morning before I even cracked my eyes open, Kit had met everyone, and everyone had met Kit. Kathleen and her are BFF's, when we are calling both of them we now say "Kit-Kat!". It's pretty hectic. But here are some pictures of her that Kathl-, I mean, Kat took.






~Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, IONA! That's too cool, have a great time with her!

~Carolyn

Mia said...

Cool! I have a new Sister!!! Elizabeth!!!!

Charlotte said...

I love the pictures! I have kit too, and she's one of my favourite historical dolls! Other than Felicity, who I just got and have re-named Maizee-Liss :)

Merry Christmas!

Charlotte :)