Monday, January 17, 2011

A Day In The Snow

Kit
Today, Miley, Jessica, Julie and I played in the snow! We are all waring skirts because it was super warm!

First, we had a snowball fight.
I think Miley ran the fastest. Julie had hard snowballs.

Jessica made a Snow Doll Angel!

Next, we played snow hide-n-seek.
I found Julie way too easily.

Then, Jessica and I made a snowman. We used rocks for the eyes, hat, and buttons. And a lego that looks like a carrot for the nose.


We got out the sled and Julie went first, on her stomach.


Miley was certainly fearless, she went SURF STYLE!
 
I was a little bit afraid, so Jessica went with me

Then we all came inside for some hot cocoa, we laughed at our chocolate mustaches.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Mia said...

Wow!!! Looks like fun!!! No snow here!! ~Elizebeth

Caelen said...

I totally agree with The Girls!!

Emma Kate said...

That looks so fun! No snow here either! :(