Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reunited...

Julie
Today I got a package in the mail...

It was addressed to Alley-Oop...Only one person calls me that! Ivy.

I quickly grabbed scissors and started to cut open the package.

I wondered what it was as I cut. When I got into the box, I opened it. and gasped.

Ivy sent Nutmeg from home!


I was so glad to be reunited with Nutmeg, forever.

~Julie~
P.S. Go over to my BFF, Julie and her sisters blog! She'd love it if you'd follow!
http://happyvalleydolls.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Sonny and Kenna said...

Aww congrats, Julie! Nutmeg is so adorable!

-*Kenna*-

Doodledog said...

Aww! Nutmeg is absolutely ADORABLE!!! It's so cool that you got reunited :)

-Doodledog
agirlandherdolls.blogspot.com

Emma Kate said...

That's a cool post I love Julie, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Awesome!Nutmeg is so cute!