Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moving!

No don't freak out Iona's not moving to a different house. No don't freak out Iona's not getting rid of us. Iona could never even look away from us.
But I just got a call from Miley at home that we are going to a a school! Yes we already go to school I mean a living at school! Yes I don't know what it's called, I'm Julie for goodness sake, I was never the sharpest pencil in the...pencil box? But Iona's sending us to a school in Colorado Springs! We get to visit her and call her after like every month though. We get to live in dorms and everything! There's even one new girl! She's coming from Wyoming. I can't wait. I will miss Iona. But still! Luckily we can still post there. So the name of this blog will be changing soon! Stay tuned! Comment everytime you notice a change!
~Julie

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I'm excited to see what your school is like!!!! :) (Ps- love the pencil box line XD)

Mia said...

wow! ~Mia~ Cool,I love school I am going to school,Cherry Hills! ~Lilly~ Hope your dolls have fun!! ~Emma~