Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alone...

Hey it's Julie. Today was a sad day at school...Here's why...

Today I was just putting my hat on when I saw Miley walk by with "the new girl," Skylar.


{just tilt your head to see the rest of the pictures because I am in a hurry and I can't turn them}
I finished putting my hat on and yelled wait up!


Miley didn't even turn to me to say, "Not now Julie! Skylar's telling me a funny story!"
I thought to myself, okay, Miley's just overwhelmed with there being a new girl. But in 1st cemester in homeroom Skylar sat in MY SEAT! Next to Skylar! Class had started before I had a chance to tell the teacher.
So I sat way in the very back.
In the middle of our spelling test I realized that Kathleen wasn't here! Was she sick? Was she hurt? Did she sleep in? All those thoughts flooded my mind. Then another one did, 'Maybe I can move up to Kathleen's seat so I can be closer to Miley!
Just as I stood up, Kathleen rushed in.
"Sorry I'm late!!" She sat in her seat.
I sat down and the rest of the day was a blur, I was too devastated to think. Miley, my best friend left me in the darkness,

3 comments:

Mia said...

Oh,my! I had a bad day at school to!Read about it on my blog.Its not as bad as yours! ~Lilly

Maeve said...

Awh :( Poor you! I hope things work out for you Julie!

-Ruthie, Emily, Rebecca and May

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.