Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You have probably noticed...

We changed our header! AND the name of our blog! YAY! We are so excited!

~The Dolls

Hi! I entered a contest recently! I hope I win! Here is my picture for the category Friendship!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgr-faWSYCw2Q3iYS6Z_lIHC1CTMaTC0mGqiSRWfESQvH0u-k6WbTXTzg2QCciWAV9gOAz6P8QjW0KWi38sJF102Kaq6VBjMf8Mi8e4Fj5-UBKpwGgLjCzBQqM1prv2y9lt0B41MQURfw/s400/DSCF1551.JPG
The Caption is: Kathleen making a friend by saying hi, because hi is the first word in a great friendship.

~Kathleen

How are you doin'? This is Jessica here! I am so excited! I might have a NEW sister soon! YAY! Because Iona, Miley, Hannah, and MAYBE Kathleen are going to the GRAND opening of the AG store! They have 2 contests for getting dolls! So I could have a new sister...YAY!!! Sorry for all the YAYs!

~Jessica

Sorry for no other updates! All the other dolls are OUT and about!

~Iona

2 comments:

Muzzy said...

Um Iona? you only have 12 dolls in the picture on you header
I think you miscounted

Claire said...

I already followed you.