Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thanks for the comments!

Okay, okay...I WILL NOT delete this blog! :) Just can someone please comment at least once a week? Because I am sad when there is NO comments! :)

Okay here are updates!

HANNAH SAYS:
Hi! My finger is still broken...:( Actually I broke it AGAIN...GRRRRR...Except I managed to take it off in this contest pic I took!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQOcLTMQeo-USGNtE64FFEEqo3Y6Pwmx0IZmD2tcUfi9f8_lc4b-qGuje7MMfTo-EuvbijOJrdelWSsVeT16oZWlQQ-j4JtBb9UeFbOBB_Uj_9V6Xa5SImT3p_h-pOSzJKR2EyI-W1Gw/s400/DSCF1317.JPG
Go there!
So I have not been doing well...BUT that is okay! I get my finger cast off tomorrow!

Bye!
~HannaH

MILEY SAYS:
Hey Ya'll! I am doing great! I just got a hair TRIM! It looks ALMOST the same though! G2G SORRY!!! BYE

~Miley

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hannah what did you do to your finger?!?!