Thursday, December 31, 2009

CHRISTMAS PICS

These are Christmas pics! (The first 3 are ones that DONT show them opening them! ;))
"Yay the Bee Book!!!!" Says the girls


"A HARMONICA!!! Just what I wanted!" Jessica said.

A blow horn! For my Cheerleading!!!!! says Emma

"I wonder what it is" says Lexi

"YAY A FLUTE!!!!" Lexi said.

I wonder what could be this shape....Said Leanne.

YAY My OWN book! About me!!!

What a cool box...Thought Miley.

A telescope! for the blue moon tonight!!

Hmmm.....Hannah said.

Hey, a penguin book!! Hooray! Hannah said.

Hmm.....What could it be? said Lauren and Mckenna.

YAY A DS Lite!! They said together.

I will show other pics later of them at a sleepover...Stay tuned!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! They all look so cute and I like that flute! I loved this!!!!!!!!!!