Monday, November 30, 2009

Updates

I had a fun time over at my friend Kit's house!! We got to babysit a 2 year old baby named Bethany! (Bitty Baby) Her mom paid us $200 EACH!!!! I know crazy huh? Well that is all in my life!

Love, HannaH

Hi! This is Miley here! I had sooooooooo much fun here with my babysitter! (I had a babysitter because Hannah and Iona went to SD) We played a ton of games! SOOO MUCH FUN!

Love, M!L3Y

Hey hey! How are you guys? I am good! I just got over a cold! That is why NONE of us have been posting! I have been laying in bed this whole time. Well that was an update!

Love, Lauren


Hi guys! I have not been posting because I have been at Basketball practice! I am on the team called the Tigers!!! It is soo cool! I hope I can become a champion someday!

Love, McKeNnA

Hey! It's us! The triplets, Melanie, Rachel, and Sabrina! We have been sick JUST LIKE LAUREN!!! But before that we have been FANTASTICO!! I hope that we will post more often!

Love, Melanie-Sabrina-Rachel

Hi! I have been going to dancing classes lately! I have this WONDERFUL dress! It is so pretty!

Love, Lexi

What's up? I am goooood! I just got home from my chess tournament! I WON!!! I am so happy!! I wish you were there!

Love, Leanne

Hi! Guess what? I own my own pet grooming business!! I am really excited! I have my first costumer right now!

Love, Emma

BYE!!!! (says the dolls)

No comments: