Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stuff...

I have had fun lately I have done ballet with my friend Robin and i have went to the mall!

Mckenna

Hi I have had fun too! My friend Had a broken arm her name is Robin she is krazy kayley kreeks doll! so I helped her go through her broke arm!
I have gone playing soccer with Robin too!!
It was fun!

Lauren

Hi I have not posted in a while this is Sabrina and did you know that Melanie and Rachel are my twins..I am one of the triplets!!
it is cool!

$@br1n@

Hi am Rachel Sabrina and Melanie's twin.
I have gotten a lot of sleep lately I loooove sleeping..my sisters on the other hand not so much!

RaChEl

Hi this is melanie!
I got my hair cut!! it used to be as long as my sisters but now it is not!!

Melanie

BYE!!

2 comments:

Muzzy said...

Post!
Nicki
Post!
Sandy
RUFF!
Princess

hannah m said...

Hi, I'm Hannah. I lots have american girl dolls too (well, only 4 so not as much as you!) Cute blog! I like it:)

Hannah